Blogging is a Great Lead Generator
when part of a
Multi-Synchronous Marketing Program
Here's Why You Should be Blogging
3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BLOG:
1. Inform: Provide information that's helpful to solve a problem;
2. Entertain: Share a light-hearted story; and
3. Bond: Develop relationships with those in your target audience.
How Important is Blogging?
Here are a few stats that show just how important blogging is to business success.
- Websites with blogs have 434% more indexed pages. (source)
- Websites with blogs have 97% more indexed links. (source)
- Small businesses (like you and me) that have a blog generate 126% more leads. (source)
- 70% of consumers find out about a company through articles rather than ads. (source)
- 94% of people share blog content because they think it might be useful to other people. (Source: nymarketing.com)
5 Tips to Successful Blogging
TIP: CONTENT IS KING!
TIP: Write about things people in your audience are interested in. If you don't, you'll never see them again.
TIP: Just because you're in the real estate business doesn't mean you should only write about real estate "stuff." Don't be monotone. And, don't be a salesperson.
TIP: Your blog posts should be informative, diverse, and entertaining. Don't use your blog merely as an advertisement.
TIP: Use your blog to develop a relationship with your audience. You want them to get to know you - as a person - not just as a real estate professional.
But, first you have to create your blog!
If you're new to blogging, you'll want to get my quick and easy step-by-step tutorial, "How to Start a Successful Blog."
You don't have to be a tech geek to create a great blog.
I'll guide you through everything you'll need to know and you'll be posting your first article before you know it.
Sign-up now to be among the first to get notified as soon as it's done.