Generate Leads by Blogging as Part of
a Multi-Media Marketing Program
WHY SHOULD I BLOG?
3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BLOG:
1. Inform: Providing information that's helpful to solve a problem;
2. Entertain: Share a light-hearted story; and
3. Bond: Create a relationship with the people in your target audience.
HOW IMPORTANT IS BLOGGING?
Here are a few stats that show just how important blogging is to business success.
- Websites with blogs have 434% more indexed pages. (source)
- Websites with blogs have 97% more indexed links. (source)
- Small businesses (like you and me) that have a blog generate 126% more leads. (source)
- 70% of consumers find out about a company through articles rather than ads. (source)
- 94% of people share blog content because they think it might be useful to other people. (Source: nymarketing.com)
HOW DO I START A BLOG?
Content Is King!
Just because you're in the real estate business doesn't mean you should only write about real estate.
Don't think of your site as an advertisement.
It's NOT! At least not in the traditional sense.
You should use articles to develop a relationship with your audience. You want them to get to know you as a person as well as a real estate professional.
But, first you have to create your blog!
If you're new to blogging, you'll want to get my quick and easy step-by-step tutorial, "How to Start a Successful Blog."
You don't have to be a tech geek to create a really good blog. This is simple stuff.
I'll guide you through everything you'll need to know and you'll be posting your first article before you know it.
I'm just finishing up my tutorial and expect to launch it in a few weeks. If you want it, sign-up now to be among the first to get it as soon as it's done.